Any PCOM interviews on December 14th?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DO Sigma Nu guy

Wannabe Poker Player
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

I was wondering if there were any other people who have interviews at PCOM-PA December 14th? I'm trying to not get too nervous. My first interview of the year. *sigh*

PCOM class of 2010????

Members don't see this ad.

There's really no need to worry, although with it being your first interview, you're going to be nervous (sorry, it's just how it is, ha). I interviewed back in September and am probably going to attend (there was actually a luncheon for admitted students today, but it was cancelled due to snow and ice). The only drag to the day is waiting in the "fishbowl" for about three hours while everyone's interviews wrap up. But I'm sure you'll love PCOM, and good luck with the interview!

Hibby417 said:
There's really no need to worry, although with it being your first interview, you're going to be nervous (sorry, it's just how it is, ha). I interviewed back in September and am probably going to attend (there was actually a luncheon for admitted students today, but it was cancelled due to snow and ice). The only drag to the day is waiting in the "fishbowl" for about three hours while everyone's interviews wrap up. But I'm sure you'll love PCOM, and good luck with the interview!

Congrats on the acceptance man. Hopefully i'll be in your class in august. Woohooo

Members don't see this ad :)
You should use the first 1/2 hour to get settled in- and hopefully you'll soon realize that the interview experience at PCOM is majorly relaxed. Take deep breaths if you need to, but you'll soon see that you have nothing to worry about. The interviews are quick so just put your true self out there and have a good time :)

By the way, based on my classmates' personalities, I think a great attitude might be a major factor at an interview at PCOM!

DO Sigma Nu guy said:
Hey everyone!!

I was wondering if there were any other people who have interviews at PCOM-PA December 14th? I'm trying to not get too nervous. My first interview of the year. *sigh*

PCOM class of 2010????

I interviewed at PCOM back in October and probably going to attend also. (I'll see you guys there next year). Well the only thing that really sucks is the fact that you are indeed in a fishbowl. You sit and wait with the other interviewees for hours, but the good thing is that students just keep on stopping by to wish us luck and just talk to us. Some of the students invited us to see one of the lectures. The lecture hall is really hi tech and impressive. Overall it was a good experience; the interview is really basic. Just be prepared to answer the "why osteopathy" question. Other than that it's really stress free. You'll really find it a memorable experience--also the school is really nice.