any PH schools with late deadlines?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

watereverywhere

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I'm applying to 5 schools (finishing up my last 2 apps now) but am really thinking I should apply to another one, as all the ones I'm applying to now are highly-ranked and... well, I don't really think I can get into any.

So anyway - does anyone know of some schools/programs that have late deadlines? I can probably make anything Jan 15th or later. I'm coming straight from undergrad.

Any help is appreciated!!

Members don't see this ad.

I'd look at George Washington U and University of Minnesota...not sure what track you're applying to but for the tracks I'm interested in these schools have very late deadlines. Some BU deadlines are also around 2/1. Also, depending on where you're at with SOPHAS, may want to look at University of Arizona (for the track I'm looking at their deadline is 1/1 to have materials simply turned into SOPHAS).

If you're applying through SOPHAS you might want to check out their calendar, which has all of the deadlines for all of the public health schools that are accredited through them. I found it useful cause I just copied all those dates for schools I was applying to into my own calendar. Some of the schools that have dates beyond Jan 15th are BU, Drexel, North Texas, Ohio, U-Illinois-Chicago. I would just check the calendar and see if any interest you.