Any post interview response from Inova,VA and CNMC DC?

Started by nrp100
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nrp100

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I was wondering whether anyone got any respose to their thank you email or letter from Inova fairfax pediatric residency program or CNMC? I did not get any reponse at all. Is that a bad sign?
 
Children's National said the day of the interview not to expect to hear anything from them. They have a policy not to contact applicants.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a quick "thanks for coming" response to my e-mail to the PD. Since they said not to expect anything (and since I got so little of a response), I wouldn't read too much into not getting one.