any post-interview word from STANFORD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
V

VirtuoJ

for those who interviewed in early Oct for Stanford, have you heard anything from them yet? i remember them saying they would let us know in late Oct/early Nov, but i haven't heard anything yet. has anyone called and asked?

Members don't see this ad.

I got a phone call tonight from Stanford, and I'm accepted. Needless to say, I am thrilled! So, people should be hearing tonight!

Same here. Good luck all!

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats to you for getting into stanford. hope to see you here next year. but just so you all know, stanford is rolling admissions. this is very early to get accepted, and the last letters of acceptance go out in late june....sometimes july for the wait list (all depending on when you interview)

for those of you who did get interviews...i was just wondering how long after you submitted your 2ndary did you get the interview? it says online that it should be 6-8 weeks but it has been nearly 8 weeks for me and i still haven't heard anything. i guess it is better to hear nothing than hear bad news but i was wondering if i should call to seem interested? the other people who seemed to call got rejected right away for some reason after the phone call. i am just unsure. thanks.

Nygirl,

I know how you feel. My app has been complete for 8 weeks now too. But I e-mailed them a week and a half ago, and apparently the dean had been on vacation for a little while; I was told that he needed to make decisions for interviews on many completed apps once he returned. So I would just sit tight, I think we'll hear something very soon.

Congrats Guys on the acceptance! Could you guys please post your stats? What Undergrad you guys are coming from and if URM or not?

Eduardo