Quantcast

Any predents that breathe oxygen and eat food?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supraman

Boston Celtics
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2005
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3
chemotroph here :)
 

Holopeachy1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
200
Reaction score
0
Trying really hard to find some oxygenated areas in the midst of all the fires here in Southern Cali.
 

cjb04

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
199
Reaction score
3
More nitrogen than oxygen....but yeah, food is good!
 

aadsashoops

Univ. at Buffalo SDM 2013
10+ Year Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Sulfur Oxide is what I breathe. Don't even notice the smell anymore..
 

Ninja9

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
This seems to further prove the OP point....lol ;)
 

BlueFoxAZ

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
It was asked.....because if anyone posts a legitimate question people say:

"O.M.G. THAT QUESTION'S BEEN ANSWERED 400 TIMES! Why didn't you take the time to read the last 50,000 posts and glean the important information before you wasted our time here?!?!"

hahahaha :laugh:
 

UNMorBUST

Mystery Man
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
3,908
Reaction score
2
Ill go out on a limb and say, I breath air.
 

Contach

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
1,503
Reaction score
141
It was asked.....because if anyone posts a legitimate question people say:

"O.M.G. THAT QUESTION'S BEEN ANSWERED 400 TIMES! Why didn't you take the time to read the last 50,000 posts and glean the important information before you wasted our time here?!?!"

hahahaha :laugh:

are you telepathic? perhaps have special powers in ESP?
I bet you that the intent of this thread was to make a point about the post looking for desi/arab pre-dents.

I respect the OP for starting this. It is refreshing to be reminded that we are all so similar, no matter skin colour, creed, race, ethnicity or the way you were brought up spelling "color."
 
Members don't see this ad :)

RAK1987

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
in fact, i have gills and employ the use of a counter-exchange system... but yeah, oxygen is cool by me.
 

Mazmel

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
i breathe air....... I'm a psych major, so i have the time :D
 

sajjy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2007
Messages
918
Reaction score
0
I dont breathe Oxygen. if you breathe 100% oxygen then it will burn you up. I breathe air which is 20.95% oxygen, 78.09% nitrogen and rest Argon and CO2.
 

Chesnok

Waiting game has ended
10+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
623
Reaction score
0
I breathe air when I'm driving to school with windows rolled down in winter ... so fresh, envigorating and a little bit freezing ... while waiting for Dec. 1st.:)))
 

rewJW

surviving
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
454
Reaction score
3
If by food you mean the kind of junk they sell at Taco Bell, Burger King, and the like, then sure, I eat food. Mmmm. Now I wants a quesadilla.

I don't breathe oxygen because I am inhuman. Or so I must be, to be nuts enough to go through this application process.
 

JamesOSU

Ohio State 2013
10+ Year Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
551
Reaction score
4
Thread proved that half of the people on this forum are huge dorks

Ain't nothing wrong with that
 
Members don't see this ad :)

rewJW

surviving
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
454
Reaction score
3
Thread proved that half of the people on this forum are huge dorks

I'm not quite sure half is an accurate estimation. I'd say probably at least 98% of us are huge dorks. The other 2% wish they were huge dorks.
 

ZenoVT

Power Ranger
10+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
370
Reaction score
0
I'm a PC and I drink Orange Juice!
 

telebeans

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
my diet consists of pepperoni hot pockets right now. last semester!!!!!!!!!! >_<
 

jay47

Think Positively!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2007
Messages
1,068
Reaction score
8
Thread proved that half of the people on this forum are huge dorks

Right oH!

I'm knew a gross overexamination of this question would follow.
 

Dentista08

looking for a practice!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
I'm not quite sure half is an accurate estimation. I'd say probably at least 98% of us are huge dorks. The other 2% wish they were huge dorks.
hahaha!! so true! I'd say I'm somewhere in between. Climbing up the "dork" latter.
P.S. I used to be the most popular girl in high school now I just sit on SDN &study all day..... ah..
 

supraman

Boston Celtics
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2005
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3
hahaha!! so true! I'd say I'm somewhere in between. Climbing up the "dork" latter.
P.S. I used to be the most popular girl in high school now I just sit on SDN &study all day..... ah..

sure dentista.......suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure :)
 

Mazmel

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
I'm not quite sure half is an accurate estimation. I'd say probably at least 98% of us are huge dorks. The other 2% wish they were huge dorks.


I second that! :laugh:
 
Members don't see this ad :)

Ninja9

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Or no one will admit it on a public internet forum. :laugh:
 

polarmolar

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
686
Reaction score
0
I bet you that the intent of this thread was to make a point about the post looking for desi/arab pre-dents.

I respect the OP for starting this. It is refreshing to be reminded that we are all so similar, no matter skin colour, creed, race, ethnicity or the way you were brought up spelling "color."

. . .

really?
 

ssik

New Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
May 28, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
why would you post something like this?

I think this post is as equally important and meaningful as about 90% of all the other posts out there. I'm glad you took the time to read it AND respond.
 

youngmc27

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
282
Reaction score
3
I breath smog because I live in L.A.
 

Mamona

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2007
Messages
358
Reaction score
1
I am eating more food that I should, unfortunately!!!!
 

r8 dds

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
After a week of midterms, I would love some O2 and food!

But after Dec 1st rolls around, I think we can all exhale, hyperventilate, drink beer...whatever works :laugh:
 

Ninja9

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Mmmm...can I have the car in your avatar? Pretty please? With a cherry on top? ;) :love:
 
Top