Any predents that breathe oxygen and eat food?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ssik

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:D I hope everyone responds.

Members don't see this ad.

chemotroph here :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Trying really hard to find some oxygenated areas in the midst of all the fires here in Southern Cali.

More nitrogen than oxygen....but yeah, food is good!

why would you post something like this?

Sulfur Oxide is what I breathe. Don't even notice the smell anymore..

This seems to further prove the OP point....lol ;)

It was asked.....because if anyone posts a legitimate question people say:

"O.M.G. THAT QUESTION'S BEEN ANSWERED 400 TIMES! Why didn't you take the time to read the last 50,000 posts and glean the important information before you wasted our time here?!?!"

hahahaha :laugh:

Present and accounted for!

It was asked.....because if anyone posts a legitimate question people say:

"O.M.G. THAT QUESTION'S BEEN ANSWERED 400 TIMES! Why didn't you take the time to read the last 50,000 posts and glean the important information before you wasted our time here?!?!"

hahahaha :laugh:

are you telepathic? perhaps have special powers in ESP?
I bet you that the intent of this thread was to make a point about the post looking for desi/arab pre-dents.

I respect the OP for starting this. It is refreshing to be reminded that we are all so similar, no matter skin colour, creed, race, ethnicity or the way you were brought up spelling "color."

Members don't see this ad :)
in fact, i have gills and employ the use of a counter-exchange system... but yeah, oxygen is cool by me.

i breathe air....... I'm a psych major, so i have the time :D

I dont breathe Oxygen. if you breathe 100% oxygen then it will burn you up. I breathe air which is 20.95% oxygen, 78.09% nitrogen and rest Argon and CO2.

I breathe air when I'm driving to school with windows rolled down in winter ... so fresh, envigorating and a little bit freezing ... while waiting for Dec. 1st.:)))

If by food you mean the kind of junk they sell at Taco Bell, Burger King, and the like, then sure, I eat food. Mmmm. Now I wants a quesadilla.

I don't breathe oxygen because I am inhuman. Or so I must be, to be nuts enough to go through this application process.

Thread proved that half of the people on this forum are huge dorks

Ain't nothing wrong with that

I'm not quite sure half is an accurate estimation. I'd say probably at least 98% of us are huge dorks. The other 2% wish they were huge dorks.

I'm a PC and I drink Orange Juice!

my diet consists of pepperoni hot pockets right now. last semester!!!!!!!!!! >_<

Right oH!

I'm knew a gross overexamination of this question would follow.

I'm not quite sure half is an accurate estimation. I'd say probably at least 98% of us are huge dorks. The other 2% wish they were huge dorks.
hahaha!! so true! I'd say I'm somewhere in between. Climbing up the "dork" latter.
P.S. I used to be the most popular girl in high school now I just sit on SDN &study all day..... ah..

hahaha!! so true! I'd say I'm somewhere in between. Climbing up the "dork" latter.
P.S. I used to be the most popular girl in high school now I just sit on SDN &study all day..... ah..

sure dentista.......suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure :)

I second that! :laugh:

Or no one will admit it on a public internet forum. :laugh:

I bet you that the intent of this thread was to make a point about the post looking for desi/arab pre-dents.

I respect the OP for starting this. It is refreshing to be reminded that we are all so similar, no matter skin colour, creed, race, ethnicity or the way you were brought up spelling "color."

. . .

really?

why would you post something like this?

I think this post is as equally important and meaningful as about 90% of all the other posts out there. I'm glad you took the time to read it AND respond.

I breath smog because I live in L.A.

And ashes...lately. I'm in LA too.

Arg! You beast me too it. This is the closest we'll ever get to the feeling of snow. Had to brush it all off my windshield so I could see.

I am eating more food that I should, unfortunately!!!!

After a week of midterms, I would love some O2 and food!

But after Dec 1st rolls around, I think we can all exhale, hyperventilate, drink beer...whatever works :laugh:

Mmmm...can I have the car in your avatar? Pretty please? With a cherry on top? ;) :love: