Any Prelims interested in Urology?

Started by Gentle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If ur a Gen Surg Prelim and ur atleast a PGY1 now, and didn't match to a categorical this year, PM me. My program just had an unexpected Urology spot.
NB: I'm Gen Surg though but got this info from a trusted source.

Goodluck
 
If ur a Gen Surg Prelim and ur atleast a PGY1 now, and didn't match to a categorical this year, PM me. My program just had an unexpected Urology spot.
NB: I'm Gen Surg though but got this info from a trusted source.

Goodluck

I got excited, then I read the date on your post. Would have been useful 2 years ago.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.