Any recommendations for editing services for fellowship personal statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Helicases

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for editing services for a fellowship personal statement? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Please don’t. Your personal statement is only going to be marginally important. Just show it to a couple of trusted mentors and get them to help you.

Reactions: 1 users
My chair looked at the initial draft and made a few recommendations. I am all set with the content, but I'm looking for help with grammar and flow. If anyone has any recommendations for editing services, I would greatly appreciate it!

My chair looked at the initial draft and made a few recommendations. I am all set with the content, but I'm looking for help with grammar and flow. If anyone has any recommendations for editing services, I would greatly appreciate it!
Did you get into residency with a PS? Then nothing that is in your fellowship PS will in any way impact your ability to get a fellowship position.

If, despite this, you want to waste your money, feel free to Venmo me $500 and I will happily give you a bombass PS.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Did you get into residency with a PS? Then nothing that is in your fellowship PS will in any way impact your ability to get a fellowship position.

If, despite this, you want to waste your money, feel free to Venmo me $500 and I will happily give you a bombass PS.

I'll do it for $499. What a deal!

Just to be a little less tongue in cheek—by the time you’re applying to fellowship, your interests must be so specific that a generic editing company isn’t going to help you.