Any reliable step 2 cs scheduler ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kikokimo

Reaction score
Has anyone actually used them with success? plz let me know ,as i need a date in june or beginning of july.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone actually used them with success? plz let me know ,as i need a date in june or beginning of july.
Thanks
I highly doubt there will even be CS exams this year, but you can use the firefox extension check4change to get an alert any time a spot opens up. I used it to change my testing date last year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks
I am waiting for my school to verify so I can schedule my cs..so I can’t see available spots yet...do you mind to let me know if June and July are pretty much full? I tried to pm you but your profile is private.

I am waiting for my school to verify so I can schedule my cs..so I can’t see available spots yet...do you mind to let me know if June and July are pretty much full? I tried to pm you but your profile is private.

USMLE Step 2CS scheduling is currently unavailable for any month. I also saw that you posted in the megabuddy thread - there's a high possibility that there's not gonna be any exam delivered for the following months due to its close contact nature so be prepared for that scenario.

ECFMGs sent us an email 10 days ago, stating that they really have no idea how to proceed with the exam. They were supposed to be contacting those of us that had their exam cancelled so that we can reschedule during all this time, according to their previous e-mail.

The situation obviously got out of hand. Don't be surprised if they postpone the exam for the whole year.