Any repeat Qs from released/unreleased I?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

molarjuncky

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for thos who took computerized part I this month were there lots of repeat qs? about how many in each section? is it worth my while to look em over or reread the decks a third time? one wk left for me

Members don't see this ad.

molarjuncky said:
for thos who took computerized part I this month were there lots of repeat qs? about how many in each section? is it worth my while to look em over or reread the decks a third time? one wk left for me

If I were u, I would read only questions, I was looking until the last moment with the decks and I regreted for that:( but I recommend u to read more questions, but well because the questions the ask change a little, but the answer I think was the same :) .And when you are drowsy search for the right answers, ok? Good luck :luck:

only have a few days left to study is it really worth it to
go through old exams, where there that many repeats

minibracket said:
If I were u, I would read only questions, I was looking until the last moment with the decks and I regreted for that:( but I recommend u to read more questions, but well because the questions the ask change a little, but the answer I think was the same :) .And when you are drowsy search for the right answers, ok? Good luck :luck:

i just took my exam. i would say if u know ur theory part u r good. i got only 4-5 questions in each section from the papers and that too very simple ones so if u can look thro decks that will be good plus if u have marked anything while reading kaplan that will help too. some questions were weird too but majority of the questions were 1 lined and very superficial so dont panic. thats what i felt .

thanks for the advise, I guess I will try to look through decks agains
good luck to you

minali said:
i just took my exam. i would say if u know ur theory part u r good. i got only 4-5 questions in each section from the papers and that too very simple ones so if u can look thro decks that will be good plus if u have marked anything while reading kaplan that will help too. some questions were weird too but majority of the questions were 1 lined and very superficial so dont panic. thats what i felt .