Any repeat Qs from released/unreleased I?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

molarjuncky

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for thos who took computerized part I this month were there lots of repeat qs? about how many in each section? is it worth my while to look em over or reread the decks a third time? one wk left for me
 
molarjuncky said:
for thos who took computerized part I this month were there lots of repeat qs? about how many in each section? is it worth my while to look em over or reread the decks a third time? one wk left for me

If I were u, I would read only questions, I was looking until the last moment with the decks and I regreted for that🙁 but I recommend u to read more questions, but well because the questions the ask change a little, but the answer I think was the same 🙂 .And when you are drowsy search for the right answers, ok? Good luck :luck:
 
only have a few days left to study is it really worth it to
go through old exams, where there that many repeats









minibracket said:
If I were u, I would read only questions, I was looking until the last moment with the decks and I regreted for that🙁 but I recommend u to read more questions, but well because the questions the ask change a little, but the answer I think was the same 🙂 .And when you are drowsy search for the right answers, ok? Good luck :luck:
 
i just took my exam. i would say if u know ur theory part u r good. i got only 4-5 questions in each section from the papers and that too very simple ones so if u can look thro decks that will be good plus if u have marked anything while reading kaplan that will help too. some questions were weird too but majority of the questions were 1 lined and very superficial so dont panic. thats what i felt .
 
thanks for the advise, I guess I will try to look through decks agains
good luck to you



minali said:
i just took my exam. i would say if u know ur theory part u r good. i got only 4-5 questions in each section from the papers and that too very simple ones so if u can look thro decks that will be good plus if u have marked anything while reading kaplan that will help too. some questions were weird too but majority of the questions were 1 lined and very superficial so dont panic. thats what i felt .