Any suggestions for pre-physician assistant?

Started by kururu16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kururu16

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm thinking of becoming a physician assistant. I am about to go into my second year at University of California, San Diego, and my GPA is 3.56 so far. I just wanted some advice on where and how I should volunteer to get those hours needed for schools that provide PA master degrees. I would also like to know which schools I should apply to, how much tuition it is, and about how much money I would make yearly. In addition, should I get a medical assistant certificate so that while I'm still in undergrad, I can get more opportunities at hospitals and such? Also, I originally wanted to be a veterinarian so I have about 200 hours of vet experience. Would that matter at all when I apply to PA schools? Any other suggestions or advice will also be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.