shaggy411

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 26, 2005
87
0
Status
I have a hard decision to make... I interviewed with Ross Univ for the Jan 06 (I will match for 09) class.. and I have an interview with PCOM december... I will have to leave for ross before I get a decision from pcom if i take ross's acceptance...is it worth waiting to hear from pcom...if i get in to pcom i'd start sept versus starting ross in thh may 06 (I will match in 2010) term cause i'd have to wait for their answer delaying me to the may 06 class....


so basically one of the following

1) start ross jan 06, match 2009
2) wait for pcom decision thus,
A) start PCOM aug 06, match 2010 (if i get in)..if i get waitlistd(?)​
B) start ross may 06, match 2010​
 

OSUdoc08

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2003
7,684
6
Status
Medical Student
shaggy411 said:
I have a hard decision to make... I interviewed with Ross Univ for the Jan 06 (I will match for 09) class.. and I have an interview with PCOM december... I will have to leave for ross before I get a decision from pcom if i take ross's acceptance...is it worth waiting to hear from pcom...if i get in to pcom i'd start sept versus starting ross in thh may 06 (I will match in 2010) term cause i'd have to wait for their answer delaying me to the may 06 class....


so basically one of the following

1) start ross jan 06, match 2009
2) wait for pcom decision thus,
A) start PCOM aug 06, match 2010 (if i get in)..if i get waitlistd(?)​
B) start ross may 06, match 2010​
I'd defer Ross, since you'll be much more disadvantaged at Ross and be so far away from your family. Most people that are interviewed at DO schools get in, and PCOM is a great school with a vast number of residencies. You normally hear from schools a week or two later anyway, and so you may find out before it is too late. In fact, you could go down to Ross and withdraw from school before the drop date if you find out if that's really what you want to do.
 
About the Ads
About the Ads