OMT table suggestions.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureOrtho1996

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey y’all,

Can anyone suggest a good OMT table for less than or = to $450. I am a second year. I do not care about opinions on whether I need it or not. Just need suggestions for a good table and where to buy it. I’m an HPSP student and the Military gives me $450 toward an OMT table and I’d like to use that reimbursement. Most of the other threads about this topic are too cluttered with people’s opinions on buying tables and I can’t actually find the suggestions so I appreciate you all for answering my question here.

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Last time this crossed my mind there was a local recommendation to buy OMT tables online, but realized in the process that using the term ‘massage table’ gets you many more choices and is identical in all but name. Most people get the portable ones which are good and comfortable, however double check they have height adjustment

Reactions: 1 user
Make sure it is not too tall
Some exam tables are too high, especially if you under 6 ft tall. Measure the tables at school and get one that is or can adjust to that height. If you are military, I would get a portable one as you will have many assignments. Good luck and thanks for your service.