Any tips to get into the JAMP program.

dastudentdoc

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will soon be applying to the JAMP program. Does anyone have tips on how to stand out and increase my chances of getting accepted?

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello! I was recently accepted into JAMP, so I can definitely help you out here. First, I wouldn't worry too much about your JFD. Honestly, I didn't even know he was gonna be ranking me. He was really sweet, but not very receptive throughout the process and I only spoke to him a handful of times, so I doubt he had much to rank me on. As far as standing out, the first step is to get an interview, so just make sure your application is as good as it can be, and be sure to put down everything you possibly can up until the application is due. Also, make sure your essays are compelling and most of all well-written. Finally, the application process is really long (lots of time spent waiting to hear back), so don't let that ever discourage you. From the day I started my application up until the day I found out I got it, it was about 10 months. If you have any questions or need help during the application process you can message me! Best of luck. :)