Any Tufts/Fletcher applicants?

Started by mom2jnc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mom2jnc

UC Davis Class of 2011
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings fellow vet applicants!

I'm so glad I found this forum today. I too am anxiously awaiting a decision from Tufts. I am also applying to their joint degree program (MS in Law & Diplomacy) as I hope to work as a veterinarian internationally. Is anybody else doing this? With all the stats that Tufts offers, I have yet to see any numbers as to how many dual-degree students are part of the overall class. Any thoughts??

Much luck to all of you!
~Melissa
 
I applied to tufts and the joint MS in animals in public policy. I haven't heard anything yet.