Any unique volunteer opportunity?

Started by comet81
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

comet81

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently looking for volunteer opportunity that is related to pharmacy field. I tried to apply NIH or other pharmaceutical company for Internship but it was too dfficult to get into such company. Well, since my stats are not that good, I kinda need some unique experience that make me different from other competitive applicant. Can anyone tell me what I need to do?
 
comet81 said:
I am currently looking for volunteer opportunity that is related to pharmacy field. I tried to apply NIH or other pharmaceutical company for Internship but it was too dfficult to get into such company. Well, since my stats are not that good, I kinda need some unique experience that make me different from other competitive applicant. Can anyone tell me what I need to do?

what are your stats?
 
I had an internship at a veterinary teaching school pharmacy. Is that unique?