PHARMCAS personal statement feedback!!! Any help is much appreciated

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I am in the process of applying for pharmacy school. I just have a rough draft of my personal statement and I am quite unsure whether I am writing it in the right direction or not. Also very stressed out and worried because writing is not my area of expertise. So please let me know what you think and feel free to tear it apart if you have to! thanks in advance.
 
Hi guys! I am in the process of applying for pharmacy school. I just have a rough draft of my personal statement and I am quite unsure whether I am writing it in the right direction or not. Also very stressed out and worried because writing is not my area of expertise. So please let me know what you think and feel free to tear it apart if you have to! thanks in advance.

Your university should have a reading and writing center that will be able to critique your personal statement for you (or one close by willing to help) if grammar and direction is what you are focusing on.
 
To continue of of BC_89, if you are concerned for content, they want to know why you chose to pursue pharmacy. What makes you who you are? What do you bring to the university that would make them want you as a student?
 
Your university should have a reading and writing center that will be able to critique your personal statement for you (or one close by willing to help) if grammar and direction is what you are focusing on.
Thank you! I came to my advisor and had several friends read over it for me!