any update with Xavier university

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akaka

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have anyone got the status of this school?

Members don't see this ad.

Letters will be sent out next week.

Members don't see this ad :)
A friend of mine did. They will finish making decisions this Thursday and they will review the decisions before they sent out the letters. Are u a Xavier student by any chance?

tlnbtb said:
A friend of mine did. They will finish making decisions this Thursday and they will review the decisions before they sent out the letters. Are u a Xavier student by any chance?

I called Xavier and they pretty much told me the same thing. We will get our letters sometime next week. :(

Good luck to all of you guys that applied. I hope we all get accepted. I know that the ones that do get accepted receive their letters first, then those who are rejected received their letters about a week later. At least that's how it was last year. The ones who got accepted received their letters about a week before the ones rejected.

A friend of mine told me that some of his friends received their letters last week. Of course, they are Xavier students and yes, they did get accepted. Just wanted to let you guys know that some letters were sent out already.

My friend hasn't heard anything yet and she is a Xavier student.

tlnbtb said:
My friend hasn't heard anything yet and she is a Xavier student.

Yeah, my friend told me only some of his Xavier friends received their letters, however there are also a lot more of his Xavier friends that didn't receive their letters yet. So, I don't know what Xavier is doing. Unless, they are sending out letters as they make decisions.

I recieved my Xavier acceptance letter last week...anybody hear from TSU by any chance?