Any Walgreens or CVS pharmacists in Clearwater out there? I need your help.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hjufhgd

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello.

Any Walgreens or CVS pharmacists in Clearwater out there? I need your help. I need your help.

I have not worked a single hour for two months at my home CVS store. I think they purged my name off the CVS system. I would like to get back on, and I have been trying to work at CVS by calling up many many stores in my area. I live near Clearwater, Florida and I would like to work some hours at CVS.

If you know anyone who is currently at CVS or Walgreens, please tell me where I should apply, whom I should talk to, and what phone numbers I should call. I am willing to travel anywhere from St. Petersburg to Tarpon Springs to Tampa to Spring Hill to work some hours at these pharmacy stores for the experience. I am available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays as I do not have school those days.

Please private message me PM me if you live close to Clearwater, Florida and have knowledge about which CVS stores are hiring. I need motivation otherwise I am going to be bored once I start pharmacy school. I want to work those days, and I want to work now. I will desire $8/hour. I have a pharmacy technician license. The license expires 11/2009.

Please help. You can email me at: [email protected] !

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello.

Any Walgreens or CVS pharmacists in Clearwater out there? I need your help. I need your help.

I have not worked a single hour for two months at my home CVS store. I think they purged my name off the CVS system. I would like to get back on, and I have been trying to work at CVS by calling up many many stores in my area. I live near Clearwater, Florida and I would like to work some hours at CVS.

If you know anyone who is currently at CVS or Walgreens, please tell me where I should apply, whom I should talk to, and what phone numbers I should call. I am willing to travel anywhere from St. Petersburg to Tarpon Springs to Tampa to Spring Hill to work some hours at these pharmacy stores for the experience. I am available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays as I do not have school those days.

Please private message me PM me if you live close to Clearwater, Florida and have knowledge about which CVS stores are hiring. I need motivation otherwise I am going to be bored once I start pharmacy school. I want to work those days, and I want to work now. I will desire $8/hour. I have a pharmacy technician license. The license expires 11/2009.

Please help. You can email me at: [email protected] !

Thanks.

Dude, it's not smart to post the exact same post using a different name after you've been banned. We are not stupid.