Any Western Carolina DPT Students out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPT28806

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Current or Alumni WCU DPT students!

I am lucky to have an interview with WCU DPT next weekend. I was curious to know how you like the program, thoughts on faculty, and/or any tips on the interview process. Any info would be helpful! Thanks in advance!!

Members don't see this ad.

I am interviewing at WCU too and am curious too! Have you heard anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
Really good! They broke up the interview group into smaller groups of 10 or so and each group A-C went into each room for a 45 min group interview. Each "session" started with a basic question and then we had cards with the numbers 1-3 to go with 3 different questions each of us were to answer. It made for a quick and easy interview process. Each "panel" consisted of two - three professors and three - four students. If there was enough time the professors opened it up to questions, of which I asked specific questions to the professors interviewing, based on their profile and intro given at the information session prior. Everyone was very nice and easy going! Good luck!

Really good! They broke up the interview group into smaller groups of 10 or so and each group A-C went into each room for a 45 min group interview. Each "session" started with a basic question and then we had cards with the numbers 1-3 to go with 3 different questions each of us were to answer. It made for a quick and easy interview process. Each "panel" consisted of two - three professors and three - four students. If there was enough time the professors opened it up to questions, of which I asked specific questions to the professors interviewing, based on their profile and intro given at the information session prior. Everyone was very nice and easy going! Good luck!

I was in one of the interview sections there as well, I really liked how we did a few questions and then moved to the next panel. It was a good way to answer questions without being too repetitive on your strong points