Any Western Students on this board?

Started by H20Suga
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

H20Suga

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I have a dilemma. I've been accepted to Western, but the problem is I might not be able to pass my anatomy lab class (pathetic I know, juggling a job and a bunch of prerequs to finish before matriculating is not pretty). If I took the lab over at another school during the first session of summer ...what would they do with my lab grade? Would they accept it and just average the two? Or would they revoke my application because I didn't pass it the first time. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks=).
 
H20Suga said:
Hi, I have a dilemma. I've been accepted to Western, but the problem is I might not be able to pass my anatomy lab class (pathetic I know, juggling a job and a bunch of prerequs to finish before matriculating is not pretty). If I took the lab over at another school during the first session of summer (May23-June23)...what would they do with my lab grade? Would they accept it and just average the two? Or would they revoke my application because I didn't pass it the first time. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks=).
I don't go to Western but...
I thought Western expects all the prereqs to be done by Spring (before enrolling in Fall)? If they do accept summer I classes, then you might want to call them and explain your situation. Goodluck :luck:
 
you could always just ask them if they accept summer classes without disclosing the entire story....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad