Any willing Personal Statement reviewers, please?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crim_01

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Long time lurker and first time poster here.

I was hoping is someone could please look over my PS before I submit my app. I kinda need quick, urgent help because I wana submit asap ... I'm already behind, I believe.

I just wana make sure it sounds decent and non-convuluted. And also wana make sure the grammar is good.
FYI, English is my second language, so it's another reason why I really would like an outside view.

Thanks and just let me know if anyone is interested!

Edit: I see that @JimmyB123 , @happyhannah , @wxman393 , and @gbrar .... might be available to review. Any of you have some time to spare to help me out?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm down, but I'm neither faculty nor med student. Only an applicant. If that's ok, send me a pm and I'll read it.

Reactions: 1 user
I can help you out. I feel like I am a strong writer. Send me a pm

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm also a long timer lurker and looking for proofreaders for my personal statement. I consider myself an awful writer. If you guys have time and don't mind, I would appreciate any feedback you can provide!

I'm also a long timer lurker and looking for proofreaders for my personal statement. I consider myself an awful writer. If you guys have time and don't mind, I would appreciate any feedback you can provide!

I have some college level newspaper writing and leadership experience. I can take a look if you'd like.

Shoot me a PM. I will review it if you'd like.