You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Any word from BU or NYU?!
Started by Tracy47
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Tracy47 said:Who says these schools are easy to get into? I haven't heard anything from them and my app has been under review for a while. Making me worried. 😡
AADSAS mailed out my app on 9/26 and I've been under review since then. As long as I get an acceptance I'm happy
Hang in there!! 🙂 👍 Jen
alfie5884 said:AADSAS mailed out my app on 9/26 and I've been under review since then. As long as I get an acceptance I'm happyHang in there!! 🙂 👍
Jen
aadsas sent mine out in july and i'm still under review for nyu.
keep in mind, they do accept without need for interviewing..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
r0entgen said:aadsas sent mine out in july and i'm still under review for nyu.
keep in mind, they do accept without need for interviewing..
my aadsas was sent out august 4th..still havn't heard anything. so weird since i finished interviewing at columbia and case.
havn't heard from tufts either.
hehehe im in the same boat ya'll are in. *phew* i thought i was the only one. 😀
here comes the mail man!!! 😀
darn it. nothing! 😡
I have no idea what the deal is with NYU... they sent me the same letter 3 times over the course of 3 months since my application has been complete in August. I got the most recent one last week, basically saying my application is under review for possible admission without an interview.
LadyxJC said:I have no idea what the deal is with NYU... they sent me the same letter 3 times over the course of 3 months since my application has been complete in August. I got the most recent one last week, basically saying my application is under review for possible admission without an interview.
I get the interview invite in mail today from NYU, finally. This is the second letter I've got in 3 months besides the one said "under review." Not very excited about this. I was hoping to be one of those lucky SDNer's who would got accepted without intervew. well, guess I'm not that good. I haven't schedule my interview yet, said to call them before nxt Wed. Hopefully I don't have to go to the interview if get some other letters in Dec. 🙂
Catfish said:Hopefully I don't have to go to the interview if get some other letters in Dec. 🙂
You applied all over--it's gonna be rough to choose if you get a lot of acceptances...
LadyxJC said:I have no idea what the deal is with NYU... they sent me the same letter 3 times over the course of 3 months since my application has been complete in August. I got the most recent one last week, basically saying my application is under review for possible admission without an interview.
they sent you the same letter three times? that's so lame...doesn't make me want to go to this school at all...good thing it's my backup..hopefully they won't send me an invite..
grmaster1 said:You applied all over--it's gonna be rough to choose if you get a lot of acceptances...
Hopefully I get choices 🙂 Yeah, I applied all over, had no idea about the interviews, thought it would kill me, but didn't. I should've joined SDN earlier so I wouldn't apply to so many schools, save some $$$. Lots schools I knew I wouldn't want to go for sure but only applied to be safe.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 443
- Replies
- 52
- Views
- 2K