Any word from BU or NYU?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tracy47

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who says these schools are easy to get into? I haven't heard anything from them and my app has been under review for a while. Making me worried. :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Tracy47 said:
Who says these schools are easy to get into? I haven't heard anything from them and my app has been under review for a while. Making me worried. :mad:

AADSAS mailed out my app on 9/26 and I've been under review since then. As long as I get an acceptance I'm happy :laugh: Hang in there!! :) :thumbup:

Jen

alfie5884 said:
AADSAS mailed out my app on 9/26 and I've been under review since then. As long as I get an acceptance I'm happy :laugh: Hang in there!! :) :thumbup:

Jen

aadsas sent mine out in july and i'm still under review for nyu.

keep in mind, they do accept without need for interviewing..

Members don't see this ad :)
r0entgen said:
aadsas sent mine out in july and i'm still under review for nyu.

keep in mind, they do accept without need for interviewing..

my aadsas was sent out august 4th..still havn't heard anything. so weird since i finished interviewing at columbia and case.
havn't heard from tufts either.

same here, nothing from BU

I have no idea what the deal is with NYU... they sent me the same letter 3 times over the course of 3 months since my application has been complete in August. I got the most recent one last week, basically saying my application is under review for possible admission without an interview.

LadyxJC said:
I have no idea what the deal is with NYU... they sent me the same letter 3 times over the course of 3 months since my application has been complete in August. I got the most recent one last week, basically saying my application is under review for possible admission without an interview.

I get the interview invite in mail today from NYU, finally. This is the second letter I've got in 3 months besides the one said "under review." Not very excited about this. I was hoping to be one of those lucky SDNer's who would got accepted without intervew. well, guess I'm not that good. I haven't schedule my interview yet, said to call them before nxt Wed. Hopefully I don't have to go to the interview if get some other letters in Dec. :)

Catfish said:
Hopefully I don't have to go to the interview if get some other letters in Dec. :)

You applied all over--it's gonna be rough to choose if you get a lot of acceptances...

LadyxJC said:

they sent you the same letter three times? that's so lame...doesn't make me want to go to this school at all...good thing it's my backup..hopefully they won't send me an invite..

BU: they invited me for an interview and i rescheduled for the region one in Feb.

NYU: no word! I called and confirmed that my file is complete. they have not cashed my check and i have heard nothing from them.

BU: I got one in january.
NYU: nada... I wouldn't go there even if I accepted. Just a safety net.

grmaster1 said:
You applied all over--it's gonna be rough to choose if you get a lot of acceptances...

Hopefully I get choices :) Yeah, I applied all over, had no idea about the interviews, thought it would kill me, but didn't. I should've joined SDN earlier so I wouldn't apply to so many schools, save some $$$. Lots schools I knew I wouldn't want to go for sure but only applied to be safe.

Congrads Catfish!

For BU: i have an interview in Feb. ...
But for NYU: nothing... hopefully soon! :oops: