Anybody giving part2 in dec, Interested in combined study

Started by palak
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

palak

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have not started studying yet, thinking of starting from august. If anybody interested in combined study ,Plz give me pm.

I am interested in purchasing nbde kaplan part2 book(hard copy / cd) .anyone interested in selling it ,plz let me know.

Thanks
 
palak said:
I have not started studying yet, thinking of starting from august. If anybody interested in combined study ,Plz give me pm.

I am interested in purchasing nbde kaplan part2 book(hard copy / cd) .anyone interested in selling it ,plz let me know.

Thanks

hey palak
count me in ..
had been busy applying since last couple of days...im up for it and for sure i''ll do before end of this year
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i am interested in giving the part2 too in dec...will probably start first week sept..where are you based?

AnD


palak said:
I have not started studying yet, thinking of starting from august. If anybody interested in combined study ,Plz give me pm.

I am interested in purchasing nbde kaplan part2 book(hard copy / cd) .anyone interested in selling it ,plz let me know.

Thanks
 
hi

I am planning to give part 2 in december too. Please count me in.
Please let me know which books you are refer'g.

thanks
-Anushri