Anybody going to OUCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Atlas

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm going to OUCOM next fall. I'm just checking to see if we'll be classmates. Drop me a line if you've been accepted or are currently interviewing.

Peace

Atlas

Members don't see this ad.

hey Atlas,

I am hoping that I will be your classmate at OUCOM. I have yet to hear from them. How did your interview go and where else did you apply besides OU? What made you choose OU over any other med school? Thanks and congrats on OU!! Hope to see you there next fall!!

I'm interviewing there on Dec 4th....Hopefully I will be accepted!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Doctortobe,

When was your application complete? I am wondering if I should call Dr. Schriner becuase my application was on his desk last week waiting to be reviewed. I had mine complete since two weeks ago. What do you think I should do ? Thanks for your help.

My app was complete in July (I think). I was an April MCATer with bad scores so they waited for my August scores (still crappy). I really didn't expect an interview. I'm still quite shocked that I was asked. But then again, I have a great GPA, an internship with a DO, and lots of unique EC's....

What do you think my chances of acceptance are? I have had 2 interviews already and I think that I interview quite well.