Anybody here accept an offer at one school, but you liked another just as much?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Slash

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious if most here were dead set on which school they wanted to attend, or if some of you have been as stressed out as I am about picking a school because you like two equally as much? How did you finally make a decision? Flip a coin? Go with your gut?

Members don't see this ad.

Slash said:
Just curious if most here were dead set on which school they wanted to attend, or if some of you have been as stressed out as I am about picking a school because you like two equally as much? How did you finally make a decision? Flip a coin? Go with your gut?

If you like them both the same, why not go with the less expensive one? Seems like a simple decision. If they cost the same, see if you can find out more information about them. Talk to students, spend some time there if possible, check into the location, cost of living, etc. Fish around and you'll probably find something that will make or break the deal.

Just remember, you really can't make a bad decision if you like them both so try not to stress about it. Your problem is one a lot of people would like to be having right now.

I think the problem (at least for me) is figuring out which school you like more because every school has it's own pros and cons and it's hard to compare them in terms of figuring out which school you like better overall...

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in the same boat as you!!! (Thank goodness I am not the only one!) I have finally narrowed down my choices to two and I have been so stressed out. It has been the worst feeling! Which schools are you deciding between?

same here, I'm stuck on 2 schools - I'm hoping for a sign or omen or something. I withdrew from all the rest of the schools already though...