Anybody On H4,,,plz Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweetgal

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi friends,,
i have a doubt,,i am on h4 and i am planning to study on the same visa,,and not F1,,thing is while filing applications do we need to attach financial documents,,,coz i think theses documents are required only for those who r planning for I20,,
anyways even if it is needed for H4 also,,i think bank statement,my hubbys paystubs and a letter from his employer should be ok right???plzzz help soon,,i am really getting confused with this stuff :(

2)and plzz spare me for this stupid question,,do i need to adress university name on each recomendation letter?????coz plain envelopes with no name on it looks weird right???

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
even i am on H4.do u think we need all these stuff for applying to schools, i thought jus the basic application requirements posted by the school on the website shud b sufft. i think the best thing will b to call the school admissions staff & talk to them directly.

sweetgal said:
hi friends,,
i have a doubt,,i am on h4 and i am planning to study on the same visa,,and not F1,,thing is while filing applications do we need to attach financial documents,,,coz i think theses documents are required only for those who r planning for I20,,
anyways even if it is needed for H4 also,,i think bank statement,my hubbys paystubs and a letter from his employer should be ok right???plzzz help soon,,i am really getting confused with this stuff :(

2)and plzz spare me for this stupid question,,do i need to adress university name on each recomendation letter?????coz plain envelopes with no name on it looks weird right???

rekhamadhuri said:
hi,
even i am on H4.do u think we need all these stuff for applying to schools, i thought jus the basic application requirements posted by the school on the website shud b sufft. i think the best thing will b to call the school admissions staff & talk to them directly.
thanks rekha,,i think calling to universities is the only way to confirm the solution to my problem....
good luck to u too

Hi,
Im studying on my H4 visa too.As far as i know i was never asked any of these documents by any of the schools i applied to.
These things vary from school to school also.
Good luck.