Anybody on the waitlist at Baylor, San Antonio, or Houston?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

presjc2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to get a feel of how many students are sitting on a waitlist at the Texas schools. For current students (or whoever knows), do yall know an approximation how many waitlisters are able to get in?

Members don't see this ad.

I just wanted to get a feel of how many students are sitting on a waitlist at the Texas schools. For current students (or whoever knows), do yall know an approximation how many waitlisters are able to get in?

waiting for San Antonio( intrview Dec 3th). rejected from Baylor month ago. I got my rejection from Houston today!:corny:

if you don't mind, what are your stats like?

Members don't see this ad :)
iverson, see my post under thread "anybody hear from houston..."

hey danny, you can email Dr Thomas to get your status, she'll let u know if you're on the waitlist or if you're rejected, their class is full

Baylor is postponing their alternate list until mid May.

I talked to a friend who is attending Houston yesterday and she said that in an email they sent to those who have paid their deposit, she counted 84 ppl. I think 84 was their max number so I'm guessing they're full right now. Doesn't mean some ppl won't drop though. I dunno. Not sure about Baylor though.

thanks for the update, litldime. The waitlist goes on til the first day of classes, august 18th. so, lots of things can happen til then, or not.

waitlisted at SA, rejection from UTH, still waiting on Baylor...

thanks for reviving this thread, hannah. Is it just my pessimism, but is there going to be any movement on the waitlist? Seems like when the texas schools get full, everyone clings to their spot (all the lucky texas residents who may not have gotten in out of state) so the waitlist just seems like a pat on the back but no real hope for acceptance. Anybody have any advice or past experiences on the texas waitlist to share? :(