(IS) Ut Health Houston or Texas A&M (Dallas)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xenomorphing-time10

Reaction score
Was fortunate enough to get accepted to both schools. Would be coming from growing up in a small town my whole life so either city would be a “better” than where I currently live. I know Houston has a very familial environment and A&M has slightly newer facilities. What are your opinions on which school you’d attend and why? Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Was fortunate enough to get accepted to both schools. Would be coming from growing up in a small town my whole life so either city would be a “better” than where I currently live. I know Houston has a very familial environment and A&M has slightly newer facilities. What are your opinions on which school you’d attend and why? Thanks! :)
whichever one is closer to where you plan to practice in the future...

Reactions: 1 user
Check out the dental clinics and the patient pools. Will you be scrambling to get your own patients? What is the student support system like once you hit clinic and your grades and training rely heavily on preceptors? Which curriculum gets you to start some clinical exposure earlier?

Reactions: 1 users