Anybody STRUGGLING with kaplan Qbank?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gc1983

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
is anyone having problems getting to that 60% level? its really depressing.

Members don't see this ad.

uh yeah. i go up & down but never hit that 60%. my friend told me tht once you get above 40% completed you ee the same concepts so your score goes up. who knows ????

Here is the same. I done 75% Qbank. Now it is the second round on timed subject test. Most I got is 55% to 70%, feel very depressed. I just wonder how people can go up to 80%. I thought my second round at least increases about 10%, but actually, not much change from the first round. I have less than one month left. I don't think it will change much in three weeks time, but I will try to finish Qbank, then do some NBME.

After you take them, review all the answers, incorrect and correct. Make notes on all the things you didn't know/remember. Make those notes part of your study materials to review every day. I guarantee a big increase.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks,thats reassuring that im not the only one..

to be honest ive only just started qbank(done two tests) im hoping it will improve...are you guys doing it subject by subject..or random test mode..how are you fitting it in with revision?