Anybody work at Riverside Medical Clinic (Riverside, CA)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

California Steamin'

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am searching for information on what it is like to be a physician for Riverside Medical Clinic. I can't seem to find any information either on studentdoctor or the Internet in general.

What is their reputation? Will I be stigmatized if I take the job, it doesn't work out, and then I seek employment elsewhere?

From what I can gather, they are a multi-specialty medical group similar to Beaver Medical Group (in Redlands), based loosely on the Mayo model. For better or worse, they are much smaller than The Permanente Group, and they don't have an affiliation with a group that owns hospitals (like Kaiser). Beyond that, I know only the PR boilerplate I can glean from their website (their mission, their history, how seriously they take their role in the community, blah blah blah).

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

So I can’t help I’m afraid but I’d love to know why anyone would move to Riverside. All the smog and taxes plus extra opioid addiction and poverty.

Reactions: 1 users