Anyone a Pre-PT student in Houston?

Started by Dai
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dai

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a pre-PT student trying to find a Medical Terminology course. I found MDCA 1313 at HCC and am planning to take it. I am just wondering if anyone else took this course and had it validated by the schools they've applied to.

Or, if you have gone to another Medical Terminology class somewhere else, please let me know. Thanks!
 
I am a pre-PT student trying to find a Medical Terminology course. I found MDCA 1313 at HCC and am planning to take it. I am just wondering if anyone else took this course and had it validated by the schools they've applied to.

Or, if you have gone to another Medical Terminology class somewhere else, please let me know. Thanks!
Just take it at UH if you're a student there. It's super easy, and it's online.