Anyone accepted a NSUCOM seat for c/o2009?

Started by Doc34
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doc34

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if you guys have received any snail mail from NSUCOM recently. I got a card saying congratulations and thats about it. Anyone received anything different?
 
Doc34 said:
Just wondering if you guys have received any snail mail from NSUCOM recently. I got a card saying congratulations and thats about it. Anyone received anything different?

I got a letter with instructions on how to set up my e-mail and webstar account. It came about 2 weeks after I sent in my deposit.
 
How long after the interview did they offer you an acceptance? I interviewed 11/19 and I was wondering how long the review process is.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Future Doc B said:
How long after the interview did they offer you an acceptance? I interviewed 11/19 and I was wondering how long the review process is.

I interview around 10/22 and my acceptance letter arrived earlier this week ... so about three weeks for me
 
It was around 3 weeks to me also (I interviewed during all the hurricanes), but I've heard of people getting it a lot sooner.
 
hi
i was interviewed late oct and found out the day after the adcom meet that i was accepted via phone...then received acceptance letter two weeks after that
 
otter1812 said:
I got a letter with instructions on how to set up my e-mail and webstar account. It came about 2 weeks after I sent in my deposit.

I also got that letter but before I sent in the deposit. I guess someone told them I had decided already :laugh: