Accepted to KansasCOM but only have 1 DO LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CiliasStr3et

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted to KansasCOM, but there was only the DO LOR submitted through AACOMAS. I know KansasCOM says they want a DO and science faculty LOR but they've released the acceptance already and deposit has been submitted. I know that the second letter SHOULD be submitted, but its been difficult to get a hold of the letter writer. Anyone have any information or experience with this?? I figure they wouldn't interview without a complete app but this school is new so idk.
 
I don't understand your question. Which letter is missing?

It's the responsibility of the admissions committee to uphold its standards of admission. They should tell you what is missing if you are in jeopardy of losing your seat when they sent your acceptance letter or followed up after you committed.