anyone accepted in to the SABA september 2005 class?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JoeSco

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently got accepted in the september 2005 class and was curious if there are any others out there who got accepted and will possibly attend the september class.

Members don't see this ad.

JoeSco said:
I recently got accepted in the september 2005 class and was curious if there are any others out there who got accepted and will possibly attend the september class.

I would stick to the Big 3.

Wrong place to post, Joesco. Try ValueMD. I believe there is another Sept. '05er at ValueMD.

Members don't see this ad :)
alrighty then....thanks, i already know about valuemd

tiredofwaiting said:
I would stick to the Big 3.

Who do you consider to be big 3?

SGU, Ross and AUC

or

SGU, Ross and Saba

or

Harvard, Stanford and Brown

Or

Finch, U of C Irvine or ???

First of all if you can get into a US or Canadian school go....
If not, then you can try at Ross, SGU, Saba or AUC.

Bang for the buck, I would rank
Saba, SGU and Ross

Being around for 20 yrs...
SGU, Ross and AUC

Accept in all 49 states not includ Texas (b/c none are accredited in Texas at the moment, it is based on a individual basis)
SGU, Ross and Saba ok AUC

THe past 2 yrs Saba has had very good scores on USMLE, ave tends to be around 220, partially do to Kaplan review course and the Shelf exams.

Just do your research and then decide where you want to go? But do your research and decide where you want to go? What you would like as a residency? ie. FP... Saba is probably a better choice, b/c low tuition (which will not last for long... more then likely) and scores. But don't feel that you can't get a more competitive residency if you attend Saba.... Saba gives you the same chance as SGU, Ross and AUC. You need to focus and be driven to attain your goal. YEs, people will tell you look at the past matches of each school...... Sure if saba may get 1-3 competitive matches, while Ross and SGU get 10 but then look at the size of the classes.... in a year Saba graduates 90-130 students, while Ross and SGU maybe (estimate) 600 - 800 students per year. Of course if you have more people applying for residencies the numbers will be higher.... just my .02

most important thing is ..... DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, don't take what someone else says as the end all be all...

good luck to all,
R