Anyone accepted with a lot of retakes? Please help:/

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Elizah46

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! So I know that a high OAT score can help with a low gpa. But I was wondering if anyone here has a lot of retakes in courses like myself:/ my optomcas GPA for both cumulative and science would be around a 3.0, and my OAT scores are high (380 TS/ 370 AA). But what worries me is that I've retaken some classes like Chem 1 and Pre-Calc a little excessively(the grades weren't too good, some D's and like 3 F's). I passed Chem 2 with a C, and got an A in Orgo 1. I also got an A in Calculus. I scored well in the Gen Chem section on the OAT as well. I know my terrible grades will be a huge red flag. But I've really improved since then and I'm taking more than 18 credits this semester with good grades. Is there anyone who's in a situation like mine? Grade replacement really helped me because my bad grades were only in those classes.
 
Last edited: