Anyone after 6/23 test date get scores yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

exmike

NOR * CAL
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm sick of waiting.

Members don't see this ad.

exmike said:
i'm sick of waiting.

they are coming out NEXT wednesday the 26th. i'm sick of waiting, too, especially since most people at my school already got their scores.

emily69 said:
they are coming out NEXT wednesday the 26th. i'm sick of waiting, too, especially since most people at my school already got their scores.

same exact situation....but trying not to think about it too much. keeping my faith......

part of me wants to know, a bigger part is too "scurred" to find out. I did a post mortem on my test immediately after, and what I found didn't look good...so, I'm a little afraid :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
daktar said:
part of me wants to know, a bigger part is too "scurred" to find out. I did a post mortem on my test immediately after, and what I found didn't look good...so, I'm a little afraid :scared:
you will be fine...i walked out not feelin great...and my score came back solid (no 260 like "everyone" on SDN got, but i was pleased)

so you are likely to have done as well, if not better, than you imagined

Umm, well my score turned out to be 20 pts lower than I was expecting. It was almost better not knowing. Now the job is to see what the problem was, but I haven't come up with any answers yet.

enlighten me. said:
Umm, well my score turned out to be 20 pts lower than I was expecting. It was almost better not knowing. Now the job is to see what the problem was, but I haven't come up with any answers yet.

well sometimes it's just what questions they ask...they could ask really hard questions on things you happen to have memorized and that would inflate your score...or they could ask that one detail you missed, and it could hurt you unjustly

either way, i'm sorry your score wasnt what you were hoping for...but hey, you passed...and in the long-run...that's what matters :)

I am sick of waiting too. Are the scores really coming out on 26th? that's earlier than I thought. I am having hard time focusing on my studying for rotation...I can surely use reassurance of a decent score that I expect.

Scores are released as of yesterday but mine haven't come in the mail yet. At least I know they are on the way! COMLEX isn't even releasing scores until late September early October for people who tested in late June/early July!

I took USMLE on 7/8 and haven't got my scores yet. Does anyone know when they'll be released?

I wrote it on July 8 as well.. hopefully they'll be out next Wednesday (I remember reading somewhere that scores were reported each week).

I took the test the last day in June and my parents got my score today. ( yeah I made my mom and sister open it and read it to me. I passed which made me happy)