Anyone applying for the MCCEE this yr?

Started by IMGNY
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IMGNY

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I just graduated this month and plan to take the MCCEE sometime in 2012? Anyone out there having a similar plan? And around how long does one need to prepare for the exam, if i'm starting from scratch now? Just to have an idea of when to give the exam 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey khushipri005 and hrate,
I plan to give my Step 2 CK and MCCEE simultaneously sometime late this year or early next year. I'm from India by the way. How about yourself? Which book are you following?