Anyone at Scholl selling their books?

Started by AE17UD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AE17UD

SCPM 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I am looking for a Netter Atlas. Any P2, P3, P4 have an extra copy they'd be willing to sell a P1? I can't find anything online cheaper than the bookstore. Thanks!
 
AE17UD said:
Hey guys, I am looking for a Netter Atlas. Any P2, P3, P4 have an extra copy they'd be willing to sell a P1? I can't find anything online cheaper than the bookstore. Thanks!

I'm selling my books and I have one. Just email me at [email protected]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AE17UD said:
Hey guys, I am looking for a Netter Atlas. Any P2, P3, P4 have an extra copy they'd be willing to sell a P1? I can't find anything online cheaper than the bookstore. Thanks!

I'm still an undergrad but taking anatomy right now. We get to choose between 3 atlas (netter, Rohen, and Clemente). Right now i have rohen (pictures are real, so thought it was better). I know editions change and what not. But in pod school, do we HAVE to have Netter? If so i might as well get it now and return rohen.

Thanks
 
funfeet said:
Who is the biochem author? Lehninger? Just curious.


Devlin/delvin-somethng like that........

You can use whatever atlas you want for anatomy, the bookstore has a ton of choices.