Anyone attended or attending Mid Western University?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rivieraj

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If there is anyone out there that has attended or is attending Mid Western University for the Chicago School of Osteopathic I would appriciate some information. I have already been to the website I just wanted to hear about it from the inside. From the curriculum to the campus life. I was just wondering. Anyone with any info. could reply. Thanks for your time, Rivieraj.

Members don't see this ad.

well, what do you want to know about the school? i am an MS-1 right now at CCOM....and having the time of my life! If you want some more specifics, my email is at the bottom, just write to me and i will be more then happy to answer any of your questions.

John
[email protected]

Don't trust John, he's not really attending school. He just the A/V guy...
wink.gif

Just kiddin' John.
I attend CCOM with John so you can email me as well if you want more input. Be glad to help.

Members don't see this ad :)
ok, for your information there Rob, the actuall title of my position is "A/V God"....for those of you who do not understand the role of the all knowing A/V guy, let me explain.....

yes, i am a student at midwestern university (don;t let that ROB guy mislead you!) but i also have a work study position so that i set up the microphones and the slide projectors before class starts....so get this, i get paid to go to class....it may only be for 10 hours a week, but it an extra $70 a week that i can use for drinkning!

take care....Rob...have you gone down to ER at Cook County yet?

If this weeks slew of exams doesn't kill me, I'll go walk the floor. If not I be admitted...
wink.gif