Anyone care to read/advise on my Explanation Statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'd be happy to, if you like. Just PM it and let me know if there is anything specific you'd like feedback on.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd be happy to provide feedback as well, although my general philosophy is to provide as few details as possible. As long as you know before you PM me . . . 🙂
 
I would be happy to look it over. I figure when I get mine to the point I like it, I am hoping I will find someone kind enough to give mine a looksy. So feel free ti PM me 🙂 BTW I am not really the expert at grammar and spelling but I am pretty good at being critical about content and flow. Let me know if I can help 😀
 
I too will proof your PS. I am not amazing at grammar, but I am great at critical analysis.