Anyone do USMLE 1 on a Sunday?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docbill

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Did anyone do the USMLE step 1 on a Sunday? If so can you please tell me if how long the scores took to be reported. 3 weeks? 4 weeks?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

Did anyone do the USMLE step 1 on a Sunday? If so can you please tell me if how long the scores took to be reported. 3 weeks? 4 weeks?

My best friend took it on a sunday (fred v1 in early may). She received her score exactly 3 and half weeks later. I think that with this whole v2 thing happening though, the target date of scores of all exams taken in early to mid-june will be july 15th for everybody, no matter what day they take it on.

My best friend took it on a sunday (fred v1 in early may). She received her score exactly 3 and half weeks later. I think that with this whole v2 thing happening though, the target date of scores of all exams taken in early to mid-june will be july 15th for everybody, no matter what day they take it on.

Thanks. I guess then it won't make a difference it is on Sunday or any other time throughout the week. I called USMLE people and they just said there is no cut off.. it takes 4-6 weeks to get the scores.

My friend did it on Friday afternoon (1:30 start, ~3weeks ago) v1 and had his results in 2.5 weeks.