• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Hallm_7

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2002
Visit site
Status
Post Doc
Hey, is anyone else going to be at St. Jude in Memphis this summer for their Pediatric Oncology Research program? I got in recently and can't wait to get there. I think it's gonna be an awesome program.

Asclepius

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 20, 2002
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
where will you be staying? I live in Memphis and will be attending UT Memphis next fall. Good luck at St. Jude; it's an amazing place. PM me if you have any questions about the town.

Hallm_7

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2002
Visit site
Status
Post Doc
We're all staying at 99 Tower Place Apartments downtown. It should be a pretty awesome setup for the summer. The best thing is all the housing is being paid for!!! I don't know if you are already in Memphis or not, but if you are be sure to check out Memphis in May and the Beale Street Music Festival this weekend. I'm gonna be there Friday and Saturday for sure and possibly Sunday as well. It's gonna be absolutely awesome!

About the Ads