Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Anyone doing St. Jude Summer POE Research?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Hallm_7, Apr 26, 2004.

1. Hallm_7

Hallm_7 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Post Doc
    Hey, is anyone else going to be at St. Jude in Memphis this summer for their Pediatric Oncology Research program? I got in recently and can't wait to get there. I think it's gonna be an awesome program.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Asclepius

Asclepius 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    where will you be staying? I live in Memphis and will be attending UT Memphis next fall. Good luck at St. Jude; it's an amazing place. PM me if you have any questions about the town.

4. Hallm_7

Hallm_7 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Post Doc
    We're all staying at 99 Tower Place Apartments downtown. It should be a pretty awesome setup for the summer. The best thing is all the housing is being paid for!!! I don't know if you are already in Memphis or not, but if you are be sure to check out Memphis in May and the Beale Street Music Festival this weekend. I'm gonna be there Friday and Saturday for sure and possibly Sunday as well. It's gonna be absolutely awesome!