Anyone dream their MCAT score yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

illixir

One
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It occasionally happens for some people. I had one a few days ago where I got it back and it was a 15 PS, 10 VR, 8 BS. These scores are pretty ridiculous since i usually do about even on all of them(11-13 in sciences, 10-12 in Verbal). The Bio'd been bugging me since I remember a couple questions I'd missed though. That said I'd be pretty disappointed if the total ended up being about the same.

Members don't see this ad.

I've only had one dream so far. In it, I kept adding up my section scores to get my composite score, but I kept alternating between a 29 and a 30.

I'm afraid to dream of the test. I think i did well, but still I'm tired of waiting...it's really getting to me. Do you know that you get the results of next year's test within 15 days? Thats awesome compared to this!

I'm afraid to dream of the test. I think i did well, but still I'm tired of waiting...it's really getting to me. Do you know that you get the results of next year's test within 15 days? Thats awesome compared to this!

nope, it's 30 days

Members don't see this ad :)
I dreamt that I got a 39, but my individual scores didnt add up to 39. 14,14,8. lol

Geez, I've had my second dream already. This time I wound up with a score in the mid 30s. I'm surprised that I haven't had any with a 25 yet, which is what I'm expecting.

HA! I actually was talking to my girlfriend about this - I dreamt I had gotten a 21. Not so much a dream, more of a nightmare.:thumbdown:

I dreamt that I checked my scores online and found that I had gotten a 17. But, then I looked at the name and it wasn't mine. So, I tried to check my scores again and I couldn't tell if I got a 30 or a 36. I couldn't make out the last digit and couldn't check my individual scores. I could definitely read the big J for the writing score though. I thought it was funny in my dream, but now I'm horrified.

i have dreams of questions, I dream that I am taking the test in my mind in my dream... and no I don't do acid or any other drug

Members don't see this ad :)
I actually had a dream that they mixed my score up with someone else, and the other person got my terrible score. I got a 35 and they got a 25....I feel bad if that actually happens :scared:

i dream that I get a 30. I will be elated for something in that area + or -1

A few weeks before the MCAT I had a dream that I got a 40. It would be a huge increase form my practice scores, so I'm not very optimistic. We'll see...

I had a dream someone came to my door trying to break in. I got a gun and shot them in the face. Yea, no MCAT dreams here for me.

I'm getting paranoid and any numbers above a 30 that I see and think of make me happy because I think that it could possible be my score if GOD HELPS ME. Meanwhile I only got a high of 28 once.

Same here. Sometimes when I look at two-digit numbers on the streets, license plates, they get me going.

HA! I actually was talking to my girlfriend about this - I dreamt I had gotten a 21. Not so much a dream, more of a nightmare.:thumbdown:

:laugh: I dreamed I got a 19 O. I didn't see my individual score, though. I'm scared! :scared: That's the only MCAT related nightmare/dream I've had though, thank God! I actually haven't really even thought about it since the test.

OMG...had a dream that I got 13PS 9VR 12BS P....34P...not exactly what I would hope for.

How did u feel when you initially came out of the exam?? Good, bad, indifferent?

I had a dream that I got a 32...11 10 11....that would make me so happy. I'm not gunning to be a 35er 30+ would be a miracle for me! If my dream came true I would be soooooooo happy!:)

I had a dream that a week after taking the MCAT, someone reminds me that I still have to take part II of the MCAT which is just another MCAT. So I go to take part II and can't remember anything. The funny part is that all the test takers had to choose one of the two tests they took and get which ever one they liked scored. I swear I'm not making it up!!

uhhhhhh it has been two weeks now and I'm not dreaming of anything yet.........how do I dream of my scores like some of u do? Did you guys take drugs or smoke a joint before bedtime? lol :smuggrin:

these are all good dreams, i dreamt i got a 8 5 5 for a whopping 18! This was definately more of a nightmare.

It took me a while, but I finally dreamt my score last night. Everyone was getting their scores early and I was jealous so I drove to some crazy train station place to get it. In my dream, I got a 41; in real life, I doubt I'll be as excited with my score as I was in the dream!

So I was laughing at this thread thinking there is no way I would dream about my score. Well I had a dream last night that I scored a 45. Don't make fun of me. I know that is not possible, at least not for me. I woke up happy and then reality hit me. We'll see. I start classes on tuesday, I am so excited :thumbdown:

So I was laughing at this thread thinking there is no way I would dream about my score. Well I had a dream last night that I scored a 45. Don't make fun of me. I know that is not possible, at least not for me. I woke up happy and then reality hit me. We'll see. I start classes on tuesday, I am so excited :thumbdown:

The night after I posted in this thread, I had a dream I was taking the MCAT again. Bio section, 15 questions left in 5 minutes and I was panicing. Good thing it was the other way around for me on 8/19 (5qs in 15).

The night after I posted in this thread, I had a dream I was taking the MCAT again. Bio section, 15 questions left in 5 minutes and I was panicing. Good thing it was the other way around for me on 8/19 (5qs in 15).

lucky you, i can vouch the other way around isn't fun...

must be nice!

i didn't even think about it that much lately; i've been too busy. when do our scores get released for the august mcat if we took the computerized version?

That's crazy that I just found this thread. I dreamt last night that in the middle of the Verbal section, the proctor gave me my score - a 42 (don't ask how). So, i stopped working, only to realize that it was for a practice test from the weekend before. So I start to panic since I only have like 4 minutes left to finish 30-something questions. I'm pretty sure I woke up in the fetal position right after that.

had a dream last night that i got an 11, 11, 11 and that was a 31 hehe.
Then i got my second MCAT scores back?? and got 10,10,11 which was a 30 in my dream.

i'm sorry to say this, but you guys should feel kind of sad about dreaming your mcat scores. Seriously.

i'm sorry to say this, but you guys should feel kind of sad about dreaming your mcat scores. Seriously.
not really, a lot of us put a lot of time and effort into the exam. it's only natural that we're worried about it (much as we try not to).

I had a dream, well nightmare, that I made a 21 on the MCAT.

Seriously, a few days before; the doctor I was shadowing was talking about MCAT prep courses and how he would have done terrible if he would have taken the MCAT without the course. So he was kind of suggesting it to me because I was talking about how bad I am in physics and am not great in Chemistry.

Then I have the MCAT dream. I receive my scores in the dream. And in the dream I start thinking "I should have taken the stupid prep course!"

definately dreamt it last night. i opened the result and i had 11ps 11v 12 bs for 34... i didnt even look at the writing section. One point less then my highest and one point more then my average.

hahaha. Yeah last year I dreamed that I got a 13 and ended up with like 11 points higher. The stupid Verbal and lack of sleep is what screwed me over last year. I think that dream stemmed from the fact that mmy old score was like 5 points less then my highest diag score when I initially took it in August 04, and so I dreamt I had a 5 point decrease from my lowest diag when I took it in April 05. Only I ended up doing 6 points better then my diag for when I took it in Spring semester of 05.

This year I haen't dreamt about it except once in which I dreamt that my scantrons didn't get turned in and I was by a sink and picking them up with latex gloves on. It was weird and freaky.

Although on a side note, here's something freakish and must be some sort of sign.

So for anyone who's taken AAMC test 9 you might remember the passage about De Toqueville. I've seen that come up 2 other times since the MCAT. Once when someone on SDN said they were reading the book that was being discussed in that passage. And then again last night I was looking at samples of how to properly paraphrase material for a hw for Anat/physio 1 and that same material was used as a sample of how to paraphrase and cite things and how not to paraphrase and cite things.

Weird. :scared: :scared: