anyone else feel interview greedy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tank you

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
after i got my first one, i regained my confidence, maybe a little too much, bc now im expecting to get a few more. i will be very let down if i dont get any more, anyone else feel this way?

Members don't see this ad.

jtank said:
after i got my first one, i regained my confidence, maybe a little too much, bc now im expecting to get a few more. i will be very let down if i dont get any more, anyone else feel this way?

Congrats Jtank!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I told you to hang in there!!!! Others will come too!

Cya!

Without a damn doubt. I'm 2 for 2 in terms of getting interviews and having no rejections yet. I'll be pissed if I don't get any more interviews though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I want more too. I have 3 so far, but I keep wanting to hear back from ny schools (resident). Hehehe....MORE I SAY!

Yeah, I have 4 (2 done, 2 to go), and I appreciate that and I'm not complaining or anything. But I haven't heard from any school in a month. I sort of keep forgetting I'm even applying right now, and then I remember I still have 5 schools to hear from one way or another, so I start watching my email inbox like a hawk and thinking obsessively about when I'll hear from them. That lasts a day or less and then I forget about it again. :laugh: But I really would like to hear something. It's Penn, Pitt, and Emory that I'm waiting for. I'm hoping to get an interview at at least one of those 3 (*hope hope hope*)

I want MORE. MORE!!! I admit it, I'm greedy. I'm like US Steel and Standard Oil combined, baby! raaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr!!!!one1!eleven!!!!!!

ok, well i went to 3... and now have no more scheduled... i just wonder, will i get more? or not?
i just wish it was april or august now and i could just look back and say: oh yeah, there was a batch of interviews in september, then a batch in ??? and that was it... or just know that i was lucky enough to have 3 and that's all i needed...

i guess my point is: i want this _hell_ to END!!! :scared:

3 for 3 so far, all SUNY school. Bring on the private NY schools!

jtank said:

where?

I think that will be the case up until I have an acceptance, then I might hope for one or two from particular schools, but not a mass quantity anymore...

Good luck! :luck:

I think that will be the case up until I have an acceptance, then I might hope for one or two from particular schools, but not a mass quantity anymore...

Good luck! :luck:

yeah, kind of. I've already had two, and I've got one more coming, and I'm kind of wondering if the other schools are asleep or something. :p

I have 3, and although I compulsively check my email every 15 seconds, I'm starting to get stressed out about trying to fit interviews into my schedule (I'm a Master's student, so I have class and research and I also have a part time job). And I'm stressing about the cost of the traveling.