Anyone else having issues with NABP Score reporting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmedOut

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I took my MPJE on Monday and still no score. Anyone else experiencing this?

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't count on it. I also took my exam on Monday. I called NABP a few minutes ago, and they said they haven't even "loaded" the exams yet. The representative said they're very busy at the moment and to expect to wait the full seven business days.

Edited to add: I took my NAPLEX (not MPJE) on Monday. But regardless, I think they are very overworked at this time of year.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't count on it. I also took my exam on Monday. I called NABP a few minutes ago, and they said they haven't even "loaded" the exams yet. The representative said they're very busy at the moment and to expect to wait the full seven business days.

Edited to add: I took my NAPLEX (not MPJE) on Monday. But regardless, I think they are very overworked at this time of year.[/QUOTE
And...my grade got posted despite my post earlier. I passed!

Congrats!!!!

Hey guys,

I took my MPJE on Monday and still no score. Anyone else experiencing this?

I'm having the same issue, and I took my AZ MPJE on Tuesday. Still no score. The same with my friend who took the MPJE on Monday... I'm going crazy waiting