• A new admissions hurdle is becoming more common: the CASPer test. Learn more about it at a free webinar hosted by SDN and PrepMatch on May 6th. Register now!

aznkukuboi

15+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2005
Los Angeles
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
How did you do today? I don't understand covered calls or anything but was just wondering if your plan went through risk free as you said.

I sell to open and buy to close options so much that I average about 3 trades a day.

Anyway, my account sits at $500k up from my initial $145k beginning of year, so I'm a happy camper.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

mentos

10+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2009
I sell to open and buy to close options so much that I average about 3 trades a day.

Anyway, my account sits at $500k up from my initial $145k beginning of year, so I'm a happy camper.

Was 145k your initial investment? That's so awesome I wish I had that much!

wagrxm2000

Walgreens enthusiast. Called the peak in Bitcoin.
5+ Year Member
Sep 17, 2014
Everything looks good when your risky trades turn out correctly.

Tesla is up 400% this year. Simply having $145k in Tesla on January 1st would be worth $580k.

So which would have been "smarter", option trading Tesla with calls or just owning it.

I will say though, nice job owning $145k in Tesla through that 400% gain, you have bigger balls then me. Would have sold after the first 100% gain. Heck probably 50%.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.