Anyone else still in school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rafa

headbutts like zidane
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Finals aren't even until the week after next. Until then, we're working like dogs (the classes without finals all have "final projects" due next week...). Is anyone else here (frosh, soph, jun, sen) still in class, and waiting for the semester to end?

Members don't see this ad.

Rafa said:
Finals aren't even until the week after next. Until then, we're working like dogs (the classes without finals all have "final projects" due next week...). Is anyone else here (frosh, soph, jun, sen) still in class, and waiting for the semester to end?

I feel your pain Rafa. I'm out already, but next week I start Orgo for the summer. So as bad as it seems, just hang in there and remember that you don't have to take orgo when you're done ;)

Rafa said:

I still have over a month of school left, so you'll be out enjoying your summer much sooner than me. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Midterms next week....5 more weeks of spring quarter! Quarter system baby!

On a side note, we don't start school till end of September. Almost first of Oct.

Had finals week, moved across town, then this past week summer classes started (I'm nuts...they're just for fun when I could have a 6-week vacation). Then straight after that another six-week session. Talk about burrrrn out. ;)

Zoom-Zoom said:
I feel your pain Rafa. I'm out already, but next week I start Orgo for the summer. So as bad as it seems, just hang in there and remember that you don't have to take orgo when you're done ;)

Summer school? Eek. Good luck with that... :cool:

Thanks for the support, guys. It's good to see I'm not the only one not enjoying summer...

in school for another month. then only 1.5 months of break before duke starts.... :eek: