anyone else trying to decide whether or not to check???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mandy_848

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i can't decide whether it'd be better for me to:

A) DON'T check my mark - i really don't feel like it went that well but there's still a little tiny optimistic side of me that hopes for the best and i'm afraid of crushing that hope

B) just check and possibly stress out over it if the mark isn't good enough (which most likely will happen) when i should be focusing on midterms right now - although i'm not really focused anyways 'cause i can't decide what to do

C) toss my computer out the window so that the decision no longer exists

anyone want to decide for me?? :) are you guys all checking tomorrow/tonight?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm deciding, too. But it's not like I win anything if I do or don't check. I want to win like a free tank of gas or something. $3.07/gallon is way too much.

desiredusername said:
I'm deciding, too. But it's not like I win anything if I do or don't check. I want to win like a free tank of gas or something. $3.07/gallon is way too much.

yeah--if you get a crappy score, you should get a consolation prize

Members don't see this ad :)
mandy_848 said:
i can't decide whether it'd be better for me to:

A) just face my mark - i really don't feel like it went that well but there's still a little tiny optimistic side of me that hopes for the best and i'm afraid of crushing that hope

B) just check and possibly stress out over it if the mark isn't good enough (which most likely will happen) when i should be focusing on midterms right now - although i'm not really focused anyways 'cause i can't decide what to do

C) toss my computer out the window so that the decision no longer exists

anyone want to decide for me?? :) are you guys all checking tomorrow/tonight?

I am A), i m pretty sure i will be retaking,but there is that small glimmer of hope that I may have guessed correctly on some of the questions i had to guess on. I didn't even care about my score before 2 days ago, didn't even know they come out tommorow till 2 days ago.

HunterGatherer said:
I'd rather check THx and be surprised to see a score than see a thread saying the scores are up and when I log into THx I KNOW they are waiting for me.

You better get off this thread or even MCAT section before someone announces that the scores are up!

I checked after i took my midterm today. I was so nervous when i clicked on the login button. Those few seconds it took to load i held my breadth. I was so surprised when i saw my score, better than i thought i was gonna do. Not as great as i would have liked though. :thumbup:

i could've waited for the mail. in either case, my parents are going to kill me. my cousin did so much better than me. 39 > 29. *cry*

QuacksterVu said:
i could've waited for the mail. in either case, my parents are going to kill me. my cousin did so much better than me. 39 > 29. *cry*

Screw your cousin and screw you for caring about what score you cousin had.

When I checked my score I covered my screen with a paper and slowly inched it to the side and got each subscore individually.

I know..... I'm a wuss.

NRAI2001 said:
O she isn't???

Hey musiclink....how you doing :D

Doing good, and yourself? ;) And actually, I didn't have my best friend check. Although she made me finish my jigsaw puzzle before I could check. And then I couldn't find them. And then I found them. And then I started jumping up and down.

how i envy you guys with the luxury of deciding to check or not to check. I want to know my scores but I can't log in, don't know what's wrong with my registration ID. Sent 2 emails to aamc but received no reply. Called my area office and they were not working.

Does anybody know if the US aamc office works on Saturdays?